George has over 30 years of hands-on experience in manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics operations. George has a nationwide reputation as a Specialist and Consultant in warehouse and distribution center design, analysis, and implementation, material handling system design, barcode data collection systems, warehouse control systems, warehouse management systems, operational analysis, construction management, and project management.
His industry experience includes Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Facility Design, and Project Management for:
- Retail and Wholesale Distribution
- Cosmetics, Perfumes and Fragrances
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Electronics Manufacturing and Distribution
- Automotive Parts Storage and Distribution
- Food Processing and Packaging
- Spice Storage and Distribution
- Sports Complex Design and Construction Management
- Book Storage and Distribution
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Facility Design
George holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from NYU Polytechnic Institute of New York, and a Master of Science degree in Management Engineering from C.W. Post College at Long Island University. He also holds certifications in Materials Management, OSHA Compliance, Construction management, and HAACP Food Safety. He is an active member of WERC (Warehouse Education and Research Council) and the Material Handling Society of New Jersey.