As an Owner’s Rep, GWG provides guidance through the lifecycle of your project, ensuring the owner’s best interests are at the heart of every decision.
GWG provides owners with the resources and knowledge they will need to make their project a success. Our clients find that having an on-site presence throughout construction, with local knowledge and expert experience results in greater budget and schedule control.
As the project’s “eyes and ears” we can provide on-site representation to make sure that construction proceeds in accordance with contract documents, on time and within budget. Working as your advocate, GWG’s experts allow our clients to focus on their core business without interruption.
Our Owner’s Representative services include:
- Create construction cost estimates
- Perform value engineering and analysis
- Conduct constructability review of drawings
- Assemble bid packages and perform bid analysis
- Institute collaborative procedures and controls
- Monitor and ensure communication flow between project team members
- Oversee realistic schedule development and updates
- Hold shareholders accountable for maintaining schedule of commitments
- Ensure on-site Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Allocate AIA construction contracts
- Verify contractor payment applications
- Provide financial oversight and reporting
- Execute change order management
- Ensure lien/claim releases are executed with progress and final payments
- Maintain documention and project image archives
- Consult with owners' managers, financial and litigation teams
- Review punchlist items and verify final compliance
- Ensure commissioning procedures (e.g., HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, etc.) are followed to receive manufacturers' warranties